SUNNYVALE, Calif., June 5, 2013 – ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, continues to provide communications solutions that enable manufacturing firms to improve global employee efficiency, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
ShoreTel’s brilliantly simple solutions have been designed from the ground-up to defeat complexity and instead focus on overall ease, freeing customers to concentrate on the work at hand while driving down the total cost of ownership.
“Around the globe, manufacturers are reaping the benefits of a ShoreTel business phone system with integrated UC to enhance employee productivity, delight customers and improve their bottom lines,” said Kevin Gavin, chief marketing officer at ShoreTel. “These customers are using our communication products like ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center, ShoreTel Communicator and ShoreTel Mobility to gain a competitive edge.”
The ShoreTel platform ensures reliability, performance and scalability, with a unique, purpose-built distributed architecture that maintains a single image and simplifies IP-based communications. With no moving parts and relying on switching technology rather than servers to manage the network, ShoreTel provides greater availability even in the event of a WAN outage. The same system can be easily extended from one office to the next, across town or continents, without adding complexity or unnecessary expense.
ShoreTel offers unprecedented choice and flexibility, and manufacturing customers in particular are using its all-in-one unified communications capabilities to move seamlessly between voice, IM and data, along with a full suite of mobile UC tools that enable organizations to embrace BYOD (bring your own device), leveraging ShoreTel Mobility.
Here’s what leading manufacturers have to say about ShoreTel solutions:
- “We chose ShoreTel for price and functionality. The system is simple and versatile, yet extremely powerful. We saw an ROI in less than twelve months and realized $500,000 in cost savings in one year. ShoreTel helps provide seamless communication to our global divisions in China and Europe, allowing us to act as a single entity, even though we're spread across the globe.” – Ryan Dibisch, IS Director, idX Corporation
- “Before ShoreTel we were averaging a few phone issues a day. With ShoreTel it’s so much less. ShoreTel just runs, and that frees my staff up to work on the value added opportunities we have in front of us. One of the biggest benefits we’ve seen is cost savings. We’ve cut our phone line expenses up to 50 percent across our enterprise.” – Bob Bierwagen, CIO, Materials Processing
- “PEMCO chose ShoreTel for our unified communications solution because it was clearly the easiest solution to implement and manage and had the lowest associated costs. ShoreTel Mobility allows our employees to always be able to receive calls wherever they are working in the world. By leveraging WiFi connections to make and receive calls we are seeing significant cost savings.” – Randy Reklaitis, network manager, PEMCO Inc.
- “I recommend ShoreTel to colleagues all the time. First, ShoreTel is easy to set-up, configure and maintain. Second, with ShoreTel we are seeing great benefits including cost savings, enhanced employee productivity and improved customer service. Third, we love the technology – it adapts with us. For example, we implemented the integrated chat with our ShoreTel Contact Center as soon as it came out. ShoreTel has revolutionized how we communicate with customers at Dorner Manufacturing.” – Dave Leannah, IT director, Dorner Mfg. Corp.
- “As a multi-national textile manufacturing company we have a lot of employees that travel overseas. We needed a mobility solution to reduce our international roaming costs and implemented ShoreTel Mobility. As a result, our cell phone bills have dramatically decreased. Our employees also love that it’s transparent. ShoreTel Mobility automatically can utilize local Wi-Fi to place their calls over the Internet as opposed to incurring extremely high roaming charges.” – Michael Abate, network engineer, Guilford Mills
About ShoreTel, Inc.
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide. For more information, visit shoretel.com or shoretelsky.com.
ShoreTel, ShoreTel Sky, and the ShoreTel logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of ShoreTel, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.