Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is setting a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com..
- Extreme XOS Operating System – robust, modular operating system helps ensure uptime with process isolation, monitoring, and automatic restart
- QoS – advanced traffic management helps ensure quality of experience for converged applications
- AVB – enables realtime HD/time-sensitive audio/video streams over Ethernet with assigned QoS
- PoE/PoE+ – connect and power Wi-Fi access points, cameras, and IP phones
- Comprehensive Security – identity-aware security allows fine-grained insight and control
- SummitStack™ – reduces management overhead by combining multiple switches into a single logical unit
- Redundant Power – redundant power supply available on some models contributes to better reliability
- Switching platforms that span from the network edge to core, delivering seamless connectivity and visibility across the entire digital supply chain
- single pane of glass management that delivers full context across all network nodes, users and apps and provides meaningful analytics at every level of your architecture
- Open standards-based SDN platform that allows plug and play integration with existing equipment, eliminates the need for fork-lift upgrades, and provides a less disruptive path to evolving the network and serving users.