Founded in 1992, Macquarie Telecom (ASX:MAQ) is Australia’s number one Managed Hosting and business-only telecommunications company.
Working with and supporting some of Australia's best-known organisations, Macquarie Telecom is a full service hosting provider offering managed dedicated servers, managed co-location, and managed private and public clouds for mid-size businesses and corporate IT departments.
- With our InView management tool, you can assign numbers and call forwarding plans, or pre-program and implement call diversions.
- SIP Trunking lets you use your existing, compatible PBXs and your current phone numbers with business VoIP.
- Voice trunks can be pooled and centralised to reduce line rental.
With Macquarie Telecom's SIP Trunking service customers:
- Gain Visibility and control
- Are able to leverage your existing investment
- Have the opportunity for cost reduction
- Reieve consistent quality
- Are ensured of business continuity