SHADOWcms Enterpise call accounting is a scalable total unified communication management solution that consolidates usage data to highlight communication facility usage. Utilize Shadow CMS to identify billing irregularities, misuse, bottlenecks, inactivity, productivity or workforce expense, workgroup and agent activities, bandwidth needs and or requirements for auto attendant, wireless, IVR and other services. Ease system administration by highlighting traffic volumes, peak hours, grade of service, abandoned calls, blocked calls, workgroup and agent performance, and calls to reception.
Revolution Web Call Accounting is a robust browser based solution designed for SMB customers to track and manage analog and IP communications. The software can be used by organizations to allocate telecom costs to various individuals or departments. It can also be used to monitor telephone productivity of each employee in the company. The software can be accessed from your desktop or from around the world through a true web interface.
SHADOW Real Time Dashboard (RTD) is a powerful tool that can monitor a single or complex array of mission-critical call centers that require uncompromised performance and availability. The solution is a browser-based, console that can monitor and analyze ShoreTel workgroups and agents and present the information in real time. Supervisors can instantly be alerted of system bottlenecks, hacks or anomalies and view metrics showing the health of their communication facilities.
- Scalable multi-platform, multi-user and multi-site solution that consolidates traditional PBX, VoIP and mobile data
- Adaptable to your business environment (general business, call centers, hospitality, legal/professional, education, government, etc.)
- Allocate calls and costs to individuals and/or various organizational levels (i.e. cost centers, departments, divisions).
- Real/Time and Historical workgroup and agent reporting
- Built-in task scheduler to automate report generation and email delivery, including real-time alerts for user definable priority conditions (i.e. 911, calls waiting in workgroup, longest call waiting, etc.)
- Increases Productivity by reducing Misuse and Abuse of telephone services
- Pinpoint billing irregularities from your provider
- Improves management of telecom costs
- Improve customer service and measure effectiveness of call centers, marketing campaigns
- Study traffic patterns and statistics to effectively implement new facilities