It’s now easy to connect your on-site equipment to our phone network and enjoy the convenience and cost efficiency of a single IP network. With Telstra SIP Connect, all your voice and data traffic is converged onto the Telstra Next IP® network.
SIP Connect is compatible with our hosted Telstra IP Telephony solution, so you can use both premise-based and hosted equipment to create a hybrid solution tailored to suit each site. This means your organization can realize the benefits of IP Telephony with high security, increased efficiency and reduced maintenance costs. You can also have the latest IP voice functions, while reducing call costs with on-net calling.
- Improve productivity: Powerful new communication and collaboration features can help your employees work more efficiently.
- Reduce costs: Introduce on-net calling and reduce the expense and inefficiency of separate infrastructure.
- Flexibility: You can choose to use a mix of legacy and Telstra hosted equipment to suit each site. You can also reallocate capacity when needed with the optional Business Trunks Shared Capacity feature.
- Scalability: Add or remove voice channels fast at low cost as business needs change.
- Improve management: Simplify moves, additions and changes. Call reporting allows you to control forecasting and budgeting.
- Enhance business continuity: Re-route calls to an alternate number or trunk automatically with the optional Business Continuity feature. Maintain full call capacity during failover scenario with the Business Trunks Shared Capacity.
- Enhanced security: Only we offer hybrid solutions combining hosted Telstra IP Telephony services with your existing equipment.
- PSTN connectivity to PBX/KTS systems via ISDN or IP interface
- Direct-in-Dial service
- On-net calling
- Extension level billing
- Variable call capacity from as little as two voice lines
- Hybrid hosted and on-site equipment capability