Integrate your CRM with your Phone System
Improve Productivity and Transparency
Salesforce.com is the most popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in the world. People rely on it because it gets results and puts the focus on sales and service, not administration. We share this philosophy and have applied the same principals to the telephone system. Sales and service representatives live on the phone where conversations generate the information that drives revenue and customer loyalty. The repository and management instrument for that information is Salesforce.com. ShoreTel Connect CLOUD for Salesforce unifies the data and enhances the functionality of both applications. Integrating your phone system with your CRM, you will increase your sales effectiveness, support productivity and make everyone who touches the CRM (from customers, prospects, management, sales and support staff) much happier.
- Click–to-Dial – Start a call from within Salesforce anytime a phone number is available. Click-to-dial saves 15-30 seconds and “fat finger” mistakes are eliminated. Less time dialing means more time focused on core functions.
- Inbound Screen Pops – Inbound screen pops provide instant visibility of who is calling. Relevant contact information is displayed before the call is answered.
- 20/20 Activity View – Call records are captured in the Lead or Contact record for all calls made from the business phone system, regardless of whether the user is logged in to Salesforce. Records for calls made on mobile devices using ShoreTel mobility are also captured, giving management a truly complete view in to the activities that drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Voicemail Transcription – Voicemail messages received by ShoreTel Connect CLOUD for Salesforce users are transcribed into text and added to the matching Contact record. This approach takes the idea of creating a comprehensive record of client interaction to a whole new level.
- Automatic Note Taking – Post a call note when you click–to-dial.
- Real Time Analytics – Measure representative and campaign success. Understand call quality, not just quantity.
- Single Sign on to ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Contact Center – In support of brilliant simplicity, ShoreTel Connect CLOUD Contact Center agents can log in and set their availability states from within the Salesforce application.
- Workspace Transfer – With Workspace Transfer, service agents are able to transfer the entire user workspace along with the phone call for an optimized customer service experience.
- Presence Monitoring – Know if a colleague is available to take a call prior to calling or transferring a customer call.
- Workflow Integration – Launch contextual Call Logs, Follow up Task and Events from the CTI
“That Which Gets Measured Improves”
The combination of data from Salesforce and the phone system gives management a never before available view of critical business metrics. Users can create dashboards to serve as an early indicator of sales, service or operational performance.
Once the phone system and SFDC are linked, recording the interaction in the system will be a natural part of making the call, rather than an afterthought. Adoption will increase enterprise wide. Close more deals. Increase customer satisfaction and give management better data to make better decisions.